Skip to main content area
The spirit of Ferring’s vision obligates all the company’s centers:
- To protect the well-being and health of employees and other functions affected by the company’s activities, in order to prevent physical harm and illness.
- To systematically identify hazards and risks by conducting risk assessments, inspections, tours and risk reviews, while taking proactive risk management and control steps.
- To act responsibly within the organization regarding the environment while reducing our environmental impact (energy and water consumption, CO2 emission, recycling and reducing waste).
- To combine EHS and energy considerations at every stage of production, from purchasing raw materials through the development of new products, packaging and completion, up to shipment and distribution of the company’s products.
- To form EHS teams with the required professional knowledge for creating a proactive EHS culture.
- To supply education and training for all employees in order to improve awareness of EHS and energy aspects.
- To meet all local legal requirements and Ferring’s global standards regarding EHS and energy.
- To routinely review EHS and energy performance, conduct incident investigations in order to prevent their reoccurrence, and set goals and objectives for constant improvement.
- To establish emergency plans in order to ensure business continuity.
- To distribute, communicate and collaborate with primary interested parties for solving problems and improving performance in the field.